Monday, May 4, 2009

One of my favorite photos

Hello guys, well in this case I will talk about one of my favourite pictures. this photograph was photographed by....mmm, well, i don´t know but this photograph you can see in this link:
http://www.hoteleschilenos.cl/turistica/IXreg.html. Neither i don´t know when it was taken. In this photograph we can see a beautiful landscape composed for a big and green lake,many enormous araucarias and in the bottom a very big mountainous chain, this beautiful place is a national park, is the "Parque nacional conguillio" .It is located ten kilometres of Melipeuco (the locality of my infancy), or 148 kilometres to Temuco´s North-East, or 23 kilometres of Curacautin. I choose this picture because reminds me my infancy and because simply it is a paradise. When i was eight years old i was going to the national park with my friends because it is very nearby to the Melipeuco. In this national park there is a volcano, the "Llaima",now known by the eruptions of this volcano.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Javier,

    The deadline to turn in Task 4 was april 26th and your post says May 4th

    You get a 1

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Javier. I want to apologize because I was wrong about task 4. According to the Plataforma regulations, if you turn in this task past the due date, the grade you get is penalized in 1 point.

    This is the evalaution criteria for task 4:

    All aspects of the task are very well handled = 3 points

    Good use of lexical resources.
    Coherence generally well handled.
    = 2 points

    Grammar is adequate despite minor errors = 2 points

    7 points: 5.5 -1 = 4.5 FINAL MARK

    See you in class.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete