Friday, May 29, 2009

One of my favourite exponent


Hi guys, well in this text I’m going to talk about one of my favourite exponent of my carrer,I can not choose between all the prominent figures of psychology because I do not know all, for this I am going to choose one of the few persons that I know, well, this person is: ¡The exceptional Albert Bandura! (I think that are some important exponents are: Piaget, Freud, etc.), well, I think that Bandura is important because he did incredible advances in the educational and social psychology. He raise different models of learning like the vicarious experience,the persuasion, etc. One of his most important experiments was the experiment of the bobo doll, this It used to understand the social learning by means of vicarious experiences experiment (Learning for observation ),this experiment consist in that an person attack a bobo doll while showing to children, then the children do the same thing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Javier. Much better.

    -Analyze the following sentences from your post:

    - (too I think that some important exponent are: Piaget, Freud, etc.), well, I think that this person is important because ...

    - this experiment consist in that an adult person attack a bobo doll showing to children, then the children do the same thing

    You get 2 points.


    Paula

    ReplyDelete