Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Career

Hello Companions
I’m going to talking about my career and why I chose this one.
Well, since time ago I understand that the society need a change and I began to think about which was going to be my contribution. I chose specifically psychology because I want to have an important tool to be a teacher, because I want to understand completely the form that the human being learn, later show the right way of teach and that be applied in the system of Chilean education.

To achieve the things that I said I will need to study pedagogy but not in “Chile” because here we don’t have the career that teach “the knowledge of how learn”.

My favourite subjects are every one, less “metodología de estudio” because all the others subjects have a lot social sense.
That was all for today. Let's never forget the sense of prolonging our studies: “to obtain more tools to put them to disposition and service of the community”

1 comment:

  1. Not bad, Javier, but let me tell you your Englsh really needs to be improved. I suggest that you really not miss any more classes, alright?

    Get together with Camila Cánovas and work on editing your blog. Then, I want you to post it again. So get to work.

    You get 1 point.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete