Sunday, June 7, 2009

My near feature

Well today I am going to talk about my near feature. It is very difficult determine the future, but what I can project of my life in this moment it is the following thing:

In the professional area probably I will be working at my project of thesis and about the personal area I would like one day be up of a tree, looking at the San Pedro’s lagoon and listening to Gepe.

I think that I will be living in Santiago, looking for the possibility of realizing postdegrees abroad about educational psychology, also travelling to Concepción to visit to my familia and friends.

Too i want learn Percussion to can play in my Looney moments, and learn more about classic guitar, charango and quena because the music is something very important in the life.
To finalize i can say that in five years from now probably I will be equally happy than I am now, but with the diference that I will be a bit more to reach my project of life.

2 comments:

  1. Nice plans, Javier.

    Get together with Daniela M and Camila C to edit your post.

    You get 1.5 points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also Javier, you have forgotten to include all your classmates links in your blog.

    Pls, do it.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete