Sunday, June 14, 2009

My favourite subject

Hi guys, Well, today I am going to write about "My favourite subject" in this semester. My favourite subject is (Obviously) "Psicologia". In this subject I could to enter in the "Psychology World" and it has allowed me to justify my decision of studying psychology because thanks to this subject I have noticed that I like much the psychology. This subject is the only one in which they teach psychology that I have this semester (I want have more subjects about psychology but I understand that the others subjects are very important too and all forms also I like this) and the teacher who teaches is Wilson. In this subject I learned different things about the bases of the psychology, like for example: the history, the different areas, the different branches, general aspects of the human conduct and general aspacts of the mental human processes, etc.


Well guys, this is quite, I see them in classes, bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jvier. Good job,

    Some comments,

    You never say " I could to enter..." Never "to" after could.

    You never say, "I like much the psychology", you say "I like Psychology a lot"

    You don´t say, "and all forms also I like this" but you say, "I like it anyway"

    You get 1.5 points,

    ReplyDelete