Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Future Job

Hi guys, how are you doing? I hope you will be fine.
Well, in this case I will write about my future (or ideal) job.
I look me in the future working in a rural school with characteristics different from the normal ones ("classic", "conservative" and "capitalists") of the majority.
To achieve this I need learn how human learn for teach this to the teacher and then teach the real education to the children, not the “classic education”, this education is only transfer of information (Concept used by Claudio Naranjo), It does not serve to develop the human potential, this education only serves to be exploited in the capitalist work. Nevertheless, find this job is very dificult because this it that because this work needs from a college that it is not common in Chile (less in a rural region), this means that it is necessary to create projects to they spread in the country. well, to finish i can write that this idea is not not simple,it is a complex project that must be dedicated to the education of Chile.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Javier. Good project, but your English is very weak. It needs more editting.

    You get 1 point.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete