Saturday, July 4, 2009

My blgger experience

Good nights my dear companions, well, This one is my last text in the blog! and the topic of this text is "my blogger experience". To begin I must say that to write in the blog has been a magnificent experience because this one has been a tool to promote my capacities in english. Nevertheless I have serious apprehensions with the system work in the blog because this method forces us to fade in to the system computacional.This method forces us to fade in to the system computacional and (at least in my case) for my it is complicated to do the blog because due to the fact that I come from Concepcion, I am living alone in Santiago and I do not have computer. For this I could not deliver several works in time. Nevertheless, in spite of this I can say that it has been wealth-producing to be employed at the blog because thanks to this I have learned many words looking for them in Internet. Well,also I can add that apart from the english learning, thanks to the blog I learned to create a blog and seems to my me this experience is doubly wealth-producing.To finish, I can write that I have learned more English this semester, I was imagining that my learning was not going to be so much, nevertheless thanks to this learning already I can understand (moderately well) the conversations and inform of them, (I could not do this before) for this me meeting very prepared and filled with enthusiasm to face the last stage of my learning: English four. I hope that all of you have a few nice vacations. Companions, we meet (I hope) another semester, look after themselves very much,I give all of you many embraces. (I hope that all you have had good qualifications in the last exam). Bye

1 comment:

  1. Better, javier. Thank you for your comments.

    This is the marking criteria used:

    All aspects of the task are very well handled. 3 points.

    Good use of lexical resources. Coherence generally well handled. 1.5 points.

    Grammar is adequate despite minor errors.
    2 points

    Score: 6.5 points. Grade: 5.0

    Best wishes.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete