Friday, April 24, 2009

task 2


the tennis is a very importan thing in my life because without it the football would be very hard to play. i use the tennis on my feet (obviously),during the football matches, sometimes i use it without socks because when i am hurry i prefer do it that way. i likeit because thanks do it after football match my feet doesn´t hurt.
i don´t care the color of my tennis because i considereit not like a stetic matter but like a usefull way.
i have tree pairs of tennis, one pair black (to walk), one pair red (to play football) and a last pair black (to play football in the grass). The unic problem of the tennis is it cost, because commonly the tennis is very expensive but sometimes we can found a good tennis for low prices.

1 comment:

  1. Good Javier.

    Nevertheless, I have two comments to make.

    First, what you have described are soccer shoes not tennis shoes. And, second, shoes are not a gadget.

    You get 1 point.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete