Friday, April 17, 2009

task 3

My favorite website about my carrer is http://www.apsique.com/.
I found it using http://www.google.cl/.
I do not visit it very often because I just found today this page.
This website is very interesting because it publish many investigations about diferent topics everyday (done by very students), also is interesting because this page have many alternatives to study like a online forum, online books, many test and when i needs more information i can to visit differents website because this page offers many diferent weblinks about the same topic (the Psychology).
To enter to the database was necessary to register in this page.
I think that this web site can give us excelent of information complementing or, why not, replacing some texts of the university, because this database is constant renewed.
Realy, i recomend this page to all the psycologic students because I think that this is a very important tool to progress to the learning about the new progresses of the psychology.

1 comment:

  1. Hi javier, well done. We will comment on this in class.

    The only thing is that the title should be in English.

    See you, Paula

    You get 1.5 points out of 2

    ReplyDelete